Thursday, August 23, 2012

S6E15 - "What They Died For"

04:07  Finally everyone seems to be on the same page about the Man in Locke.

06:11  Desmond got his windshield fixed pretty quickly.  Just in time to beat the fuck out of Ben (again).

10:20  Haha - Water you doing here!  Get it?

14:38  Sayid, Kate, and Desmond all in the same holding cells.  I love it when a plan comes together.
 

19:15  So much for that idea, Alpert.

24:13  I thought Ben had a plan.  I guess he's just reverted back to his old ways.

26:02  Haha, okay Ben!  Still pissed about that whole Alex thing, I guess.

30:49  Locke's finally gonna man up and get the damn operation.

32:46  But Sun became a mother too, and her name was still on the wall.

34:11  Yeah, Jack, you become the protector.  Because you always make all the right decisions.

36:59  Jack's going to live forever, and make the wrong move every step of the way.
 

39:18  Well howdy there, Ana Lucia!  Corrupt in both timelines, I see.

40:25  I guess Faraday's going to play some music of the spheres or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment