Wednesday, August 15, 2012

S6E02 - "What Kate Does"

Ties her hair back, bitches at Jack, pines for Sawyer, whines a lot.

03:07  That was the second "I'm walkin' here!" we've seen.  Last one was Sawyer back in season 2 or 3.

07:29  Mac's back again.  I guess this was before he put on 50 pounds.

15:55  Mac's drunk, I bet.
 

20:19  All this talk about the damn infection again, and still no talk about what it actually is.

25:22  Claire's going to have to keep the damn baby.  And of course, I don't care.

26:56  Sawyer's prying up floorboards to get to his old porn stash.

34:53  Dogen was the name of a famous Zen master.  Just throwing that out there.

39:51  No, Jack, that was poison tea!

40:59  Claire got infected?  Well, I guess it couldn't hurt.

42:08  And now she's got a gun, and killed Mac.  Wake at Paddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment