01:56 I think of all the passengers, Locke's got the shittiest life. I mean, his pre-island stories are just fucking depressing as hell. Aww, but at least he has Peg Bundy!
04:39 Someone in the barracks was bustin' up shit to the sounds of the Stooges.
12:38 Sawyer does not give a fuck.
16:36 Who is this confident fat dude pretending to be Hugo?
18:12 Run away, little albino kid.
21:04 Oh, more synchronicities and such. Rose runs the temp agency owned by Hugo, trying to place Locke. . . . bleah.
28:55 When I lost my luggage, the airline didn't have their own courier service to deliver it, they just sent it to the hotel through a delivery service that apparently specializes in that sort of thing. Something baggage solutions something. I forget the name.
33:24 I bet that hurt, smacking up against the side of a cliff like that.
34:30 White means good, black means bad. The Man in Locke just threw the white rock out into the sea, so that now the bad outweighs the good and the good is drowning. Or something.
40:42 The Man in Locke wants to marry Sawyer!
No comments:
Post a Comment