02:41 This looks familiar.
04:49 Jack has a hickey.
05:02 Wait a goddamn minute, how the hell is Desmond on this plane?
06:35 Dharma shark!
06:43 Oh no, all the Otters drowned!
![]() |
| RIP Alternate Timeline Otters |
10:14 Har har, nothing changed! Stupid bomb people.
11:07 Boot to the head!
12:50 What kind of airline gives real metal forks and knives with their meals? Not any airline I've ever been on. And I've been on three.
15:28 Yay, Juliet's alive! I don't give a shit!
17:38 Aww, alternate Jin is a dick. How nice.
20:27 So was Titus Welliver the guy appearing as ghosts to everybody, and now taking the form of Locke? That's what I'm guessing here. And these mugs who came on the Ojira flight with the box are some anti-Widmores, I guess? (The kind of burly dude was in the van that kidnapped Miles before he got on the freighter). I don't know what the fuck's going on. I don't think I'm supposed to.
24:33 Hurley's going to have to play a wicked guitar solo to save Sayid.
26:22 Charlie! You smacked-out motherfucker! Er, you . . . dead . . . motherfucker?
33:17 Somehow I don't think bullets will kill this Locke or whoever.
34:29 A circle in the dirt must be the island's version of "Elbereth".
37:37 Well, Juliet's dead. Once again, I don't really care.
42:42 We haven't seen a sound-down, cheesy-music slo-mo in a while. Too bad we had to see one now.
49:01 Always getting kidnapped, these people.
50:34 That's Jack's pen, she ganked it out of his jacket.
55:56 Hey, John Hawkes, playing a skinny dude with a weird nose. As usual.
57:02 That's the stupidest looking guitar Ive ever seen.
| Wait a . . . god dammit Todd. |
1:10:52 Looks like they're preparing for something big. And/or bald.
1:16:42 I understand your frustration, Jack. They lost my bags before I even left the airport once. Then lost them again at Dulles. I was wearing the same clothes for about three days. It was pretty gross.
1:21:06 Well, what up, Sayid?

No comments:
Post a Comment