Tuesday, August 14, 2012

S5E15 - "Follow the Leader"

I believe we're due for another Locke and Ben adventure now.  Thank God, I'm sick of that soap opera horseshit going on in 1977.  I have to admit, though, the couple of gun battles in the last episode were pretty cool.  

03:25  They're from the future.


06:25  Alpert watches them all die.  Show's over, folks.  End of episode, no sixth season, time to go home.

12:50  What they should do is, they should just drop a bomb on the bomb.

15:27  Hitting a girl?  Not cool, man! 

17:44  Hurley cracks my shit up sometimes.

21:59  Okay, this is turning into some circularity Primer shit going on.  Locke is telling himself what to do via Alpert.  So is it all just bullshit?  Who knows!

This is the simplified version.
27:14  Motherfucking Sayid.  Bad-goddamn-ass.

34:32  Locke's gonna give another speech.

35:43  Way to go, Locke!  Subvert those island power structures!

40:13  John Locke, the Moses of Dick Island.

41:34  Uh oh, Jacob's going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment