Tuesday, August 14, 2012

S5E14 - "The Variable"

I fucking hate math.

03:32  See, further proof that women aren't good at science!

05:23  Make time, get it?


12:07  Mrs. Hawking is also kind of a bitch.  Dang!

15:31  McCoughnadickname:  "Twitchy."

17:23  Condition that effects his memory?  Did we know about this yet?  I don't remember that.  Maybe there's a condition affecting my memory.

21:42  McCoughnadickname:  "H.G. Wells."

25:33  Shit's about to hit the fan, methinks.

26:08  Cody's down!  I mean, uh, Faraday's down!



29:31  I think this is the first character so far to have mommy issues.  How groundbreaking!

32:31  More shit, more fan.

35:14  Not sure how I feel about the rules being changed all of the sudden.  Now we can change the past, guys!  Hooray!  Season six!

37:48  Uh oh, pasketti-ohs!  Widmore knows where his daughter is now.

38:24  Oh, Desmond and Daniel are brothers too.  Pretty soon it's going to turn out everybody on that fucking island is related, and people are going to start having idiot inbred retard babies.

40:24  Faraday's gonna get capped. 

40:34  Killed by his own mother.  Some kind of weird backwards-ass Freudian thing going on there.  (Guess you were wrong about the variables, huh Faraday?)

No comments:

Post a Comment