Tuesday, August 14, 2012

S5E13 - "Some Like it Hoth"

This episode must be based around somebody's obsession with The Empire Strikes Back.

02:26
  Little Miles has the Shining!

06:14  Shady dealings going on in grid 334.

09:36  So Miles's dad is on the island.  Okay then.

15:05  I'm guessing the stupid vacuum cleaner Miles uses doesn't actually do anything.  He doesn't seem to need it anywhere but during that first flashback appearance.

17:18  Miles has a Naomi Dorritt boner.  Hey, I don't blame him.

And neither can you.  Le sigh.
21:29  Dr. Chang is this week's host on . . .  Dicks on an Island!

21:48  And is apparently also Miles's dad.  Okay then.

26:01  Notice the stuff on the blackboard was about ancient Egypt.  Hieroglyphics, Egypt, etc.


30:51  Oh shit, those guys want his taco!


31:24  What lies in the shadow of the statue?  That's that crazy shit the bounty hunter asked Lapidus.

34:17  Oh Jesus, Hurley is writing Empire.  I was sadly correct about the episode title.

37:03  Well that just complicated things, Sawyer.

41:08  Ooh, Ann Arbor is mentioned again.  Too bad the episode's over.  Hey, it's Faraday!

No comments:

Post a Comment