Tuesday, August 14, 2012

S5E12 - "Dead is Dead"

01:45  Is this a younger Charles Widmore?

05:20  That crate must be carrying Locke's coffin.  I wonder what's in it.

08:06  You baby-snatchin' sumbitch.

11:01  I don't think Locke believes him.  I sure don't.

13:08  Goddamn!  Shotgun blast to the chest!  Take that, Cesar!

17:14  Widmore can't kill a baby!  What a puss.

22:04  I'm getting pretty sick of Sun's surprise-face, too.  You know, mouth closed, eyes wide, neck all stickin' up.

This is great acting.  Look at all that emoting!
24:55  But but but, multiple motherfuckers in Ben's group left the island and came back all the time.  Why aren't they banished?  Don't make sense!

27:48  I love the fact that Ben is scared shitless of Locke now.  It makes me smile.

30:52  Finally, we're going to get to see the temple!  Maybe.  Probably?  Oh no shit they're going underneath.

32:37  Oh, way to shoot Desmond, you dickface.

33:46  Well, I guess that's how Ben got all beat up.

New Radiohead video?  No, just Ben after getting fucked up by Desmond.
36:39  Ben fall down go boom.

39:42  Alex is back!  As a ghost!  A vengeful ghost?  Is she going to eat his soul?  Or at least kick him in the nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment