Tuesday, August 14, 2012

S5E11 - "Whatever Happened, Happened"

02:04  Okay, great, Jin's saving Ben's life.  In the past.  I guess it had to happen, though, right?

05:44  Hey, it's Sawyer's ex-lady!  I guess we get to meet his daughter, too.

08:02  Cassidy's kind of a bitch, isn't she?

12:13  Oooooh, Jack is so jealous of Sawyer's power.

15:12  "The island wants to fix things itself"?  Jack's starting to sound like Locke now.

19:44  Hurley, you so dumb.  You can't even figure out how time travel works.

23:55  Are we going to find out what happened to Aaron now? 

24:35  OH SHIT DISAPPEARING BABY

25:26  See, that woman is supposed to look like Claire.  If Claire was a prostitute from Burbank.

31:39  It's okay Jack, I don't think the writers know either. Boosh!

35:41  Okay, so she's going to give Aaron to his grandma.  Fair enough.  But why was he all of the sudden not necessary to the plan?  Ben said everybody had to go back.  But we know that not everybody made it.

39:33  "He'll forget that this ever happened."  How convenient!

40:50  Spooky temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment