Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S5E08 - "LaFleur"

That's French for "the flower."  It was also my nickname at summer camp.

04:23  That's the same TEAC tape machine my dad had. 

06:40  Wait a minute, that's not his name!  Then again, neither is "sawyer," so . . . .

07:14  McCoughnadickname:  "Enos."  (Unless that's Miles's secret identity.)

12:26  Bang bang!

13:28  McCoughnadickname:  "Plato."

16:43  The sonic reducers are looking shiny and new here in the past.

18:01  Clever girl - earplugs!

21:40  Hey, they both lived.  Good job, Juliet.

25:02  If I were on a record, what song would I want to be on?
 

26:40  Look, it's ol' Ageless Alpert again.

28:04  McCoughnadickname:  "Banzai."

28:26  Ha!  Sawyer said something about Alpert's eyeliner.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

29:38  "What are you?"  He's just a traveler in time, of course.
 

35:17  Two weeks, three years, whatever.  Wait, so now it's 1977.  They're totally missing punk rock and Star Wars.
 
And, of course, Billy Beer.

36:08  Did Sawyer steal Jack's other woman?  Smooth!

38:36  See, Sawyer's thinking of Kate now.  Bluh buh duh buh.

39:50  Juliet is big spoon.  Shows the dynamic of their relationship.

41:06  So they all traveled back in time?  Or . . . just Jack, Hurley, and Kate?  Where's Sun and Sayid?  And why didn't Aaron count as one of the Six that needed to come back to the island? Let's have some consistency, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment