03:13 Might cheap CGI airplane there, guys.
| No, not like that. |
08:10 "Dude your English is awesome!" Nice one, Hurley-hurls.
14:12 I don't like this Cesar dude. I still think he's a plant. (Also we still didn't find out how Ben got the shit beat out of him). And where is Locke?
16:43 Little baby creepy-ass Ethan.
19:06 I like "Hostiles" better than "Others." I mean, we can discuss the philosophy of the Other until we're blue in the teeth, but the former is a better all-around descriptor, am I right?
19:45 There's our boy Sayid!
21:19 Faraday's gone? But . . . I liked him. And that's saying a lot for characters on this show.
23:23 Ah, I see, I bet the entire plane went back to 1977, but the fact that they're on different islands explains why some of them . . . oh I don't know, who knows?
25:45 Concuss!
28:42 I don't think Kate likes Juliet very much. Women!
29:47 McCoughnadickname: "Quick-draw." I'd rather it be El Kabong, though.
34:24 Or does she have a bit of a journey . . . behind her?
38:51 Sawyer is now Winston Churchill. Making Jack . . . I dunno, Stalin?
40:11 This ain't a love triangle, it's a love quadrilateral of some sort.
04:22 As I said above: why didn't Sun disappear?
ReplyDeleteEither because she wasn't on the list, or because Locke didn't ask her to. I can't tell you what the list is.
But Locke said EVERYBODY. All the Oceanic Six, plus Desmond. Aaron and Desmond don't go at all, and Sun and Locke somehow make it to the island in the present. (I'm assuming Locke can be explained away because he was, you know, dead.) Anyway, maybe this will all be explained! But maybe not! PANTS OUT
ReplyDelete