Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S5E07 - "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"

01:30  Alright, who's this jackass?

04:18  Oh, they landed on the wrong island, didn't they?

08:36  The doctor just said "shway shway" which is Arabic for "cool your jets!"
 

09:03  Creepy-ass Abaddon is there, watching.

I mean, he's just plain creepy-lookin', right?

Jack sure seems to think so.
10:14  And now a visit from Mr. Widmore.

14:32  I just realized, apparently Locke is fixed for good.  No wheelchair in Tunisia.

15:36  Ha, and Abaddon brings out the chair because of his broken leg.

19:40  Aww, he went to go visit Walt.  Oh wait, I knew that already, didn't I?

23:52  Is Locke going to kill this guy?  God I hope so.

27:28  Oh no, Peg Bundy died.  Or, at least, that's what they want Locke to think.
 
RIP Leela
29:15  Well, at least somebody killed the guy.  (Ben, I'm guessing.)

29:59  Jesus, Locke, you just can't stay out of the hospital, now, can you?

32:49  Jack's kind of angry.

34:23  Oh, poor John, going to have to kill himself.

36:39  Well, I'm utterly confused as to who's the good guy and who's the bad guy here, Widmore or Linus.

38:03  But . . . John has to die, right?  Oh my head.

40:23  Okay wait what but you just saved him and now you die him you just needed the name didn't you you bastard!

42:38  I bet Cesar is a Widmore spy, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment