01:16 Wait, so Jack's already back on the island? Did I miss something here? And why is Hurley yelling, how did he get back in the fold? Gah!
03:38 Okay, here we go, two days previous.
04:59 Dharma vault in a church basement? Eh, fair enough.
07:59 Alright, so the island moves around in space, corresponding to a specific time window. I can accept that. It even almost makes sense, kind of.
11:24 Jack seems a bit skeptical.
12:56 Locke will be a substitute for another guy?
15:33 Yes, yes, Locke will be resurrected. I said that already.
17:32 Okay, who's the dementia patient?
18:25 Ah, it's Jack's grandpa. Doesn't look that much older than his dad, really.
19:39 MYSTICAL SHOES
21:30 But . . . what . . . with Aaron? Or is this the writers' cheap way of getting rid of him without having to write anything. (And, cue the fucking!)
24:17 Oh shit, what the fuck happened to Ben's face?
28:50 How the hell did Sayid get captured by the police (only to end up on the proper flight)? And how did Hurley get busted out all the sudden? And hey, that's the female lead from Outsourced, a show that apparently only I watched.
33:24 By the way, Ojira Airlines is only one letter off from Gojira, which is, of course, the transliterated version of the original Japanese name for Godzilla.
34:26 Lapidus! Nice.
35:32 His reaction was great, too.
36:09 I've read Ulysses. Took a while.
38:25 Here it comes.
41:02 I still want to know who beat the shit out of Ben.
41:34 Hey! It's Jin! With a . . . newer van?
No comments:
Post a Comment