Monday, August 6, 2012

S5E03 - "Jughead"

DID YOU KNOW that the final straw that led to the Monkees gaining creative control over their music was the prospect of being forced to record the song that later became a hit for the Archies, "Sugar Sugar"?  It's true! 

01:39  Oh hey, Desmond knocked up his Penny.  Baby-times!

05:42  I'm not sure you can fix a brain aneurysm, Danny boy.

06:28  More explosions means more dead extras.

10:57  Latin, eh?  Are they in future ancient Rome?

11:55  Is this some sort of A-Test site?  Late 1940s, perhaps?

14:40
  Someone wants to remove all evidence of Faraday ever existing.  And I bet it's that damned Coloumb!

No, not . . . you know what, just forget it.
19:07  There goes Faraday, confessing his true feelings for the redhead who's going to die.

21:03  Real gangstas would be speaking koine Greek.  Just sayin'.


23:04  Her brain was sent back in time!

23:59  Widmore funded Faraday's research.  Huh.

26:42  Why yes, I would guess that Locke knows this island a lot better than you do.

32:09  I should really, really do a "son of a bitch!" count from Sawyer.

34:10  Ah, so this is how Desmond gets to LA to be reunited with the other ex-islanders.

36:29  That's Widmore!  Oh, shit.  Oh shitty-shit-shit. 

41:22  Why isn't she dead yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment