Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S5E04 - "The Little Prince"

No, not that Prince.

04:09  What kind of three year old can't even open a bottle of ketchup?  What a little asshole.

05:36  Well of course there's a gun in the bottom of the chocolate box!

09:04  Who is "the client"?  Starring Susan Sarandon?

10:44  Jack knows how to convince Sawyer - bring up the lady.

11:47  Why is Sawyer going to the Orchid?  Did I miss something?

12:29  I thought Sayid was working for Ben.  Why is he so against him now?

15:15  Kate's address?  The plot thickens.  Like agar.  The plot is agar.  (Man, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.)

18:19  Now Miles is bleeding from his brains too.

25:48  My guess:  Those are the boats the Oceanic Six come back to the island in.

31:43  Well, this is interesting.  What is going on?

33:40  Angela Chase's dad is one shrewd shyster.

35:35  Juliet's brain is bleeding too!

37:06  Well I'll be damned, Jin's still alive.  Barely.

40:04  Why do these soldiers have violins?  Or, why do these musicians have guns?

41:38  Haha, sweet, Jin has no fucking clue what's going on. 

Okay I know there were no silly clips or funny pictures this time, so, uh . . . . here's some Space Ghost:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment