Monday, August 6, 2012

S5E02 - "The Lie"

Now, "lie" is a golf term.  So I guess this is going to be about the golf course they built on the island.  Ha!  Remember that?  The golf course?  Good times!

03:45  All these dead people are totally fucking with Hurley's head, man.

05:34  This dude playing Neil is in all sorts of damn commercials.  Aaron Burr!


05:55  McCoughnadickname:  "Frogurt."

06:26  McCoughnadickname:  "Dr. Wizard."

07:59  "Dream Police" is playing on the radio in this gas station.


11:33  He flushed your pills, Jack, what are you going to do?

15:45  You need to call Jack, Hurley-Hurl.

20:21  Frogurt was pissing me off, and then boosh!  Flaming arrow to the chest.  Nice.

20:41  The rip I'm watching accidentally threw up their news's logo in the corner, making this death scene unintentionally hilarious.  (Or maybe just slightly more hilarious.):

Details at 11
25:53  Blah blah, Jin Jin Jin.  Who cares?  Sun is boring, Jin is boring, Kate is boring, this is boring.

29:36  Hurley's mom isn't going to believe him.

30:55  Haha!  I guess I was wrong.  (I guess that because she just said "I believe you.")

33:02  Alright, who are these motherfuckers with guns and uniforms?

34:59  That's not how you cook a hot pocket, Hurley.  You're supposed to keep it in the crisping sleeve!  Lord knows you should be all-too-familiar with how to cook those damn things.

37:14  Oh, stupid Hurley, being stupid.

38:11  Knife in the back?  Must be Locke.


39:05  Meanwhile, at Oxford. . . . Oh, shit, Desmond's mother must be the woman from the jewelery store last season.

39:55  Wait, this isn't Oxford, but that's the woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment