Monday, August 6, 2012

S5E01 - "Because You Left"

I don't have anything to say by way of introduction to this next season.  The boat blew up, some people made it home maybe, I dunno, man.

00:51  Alarm goes off at 8:15.  Get it???????

02:07  Hey, it's Dr. Many-names!

04:02  How's that for some blatant exposition?

04:48  Holy Christables, Faraday's hanging out in the past!

07:54  We'd better find out what happened to them after the damn island moved. 

09:32  "We must've been inside the radius."  More heavy-handed explanations to open the season.

11:06  Did they move the island in time instead of in space?

11:44  Looks like it.  Damn, I'm good.

12:42  Angela Chase's dad shows up at Kate's door. 
 

15:33  Slap, physicist!

17:28  That must be the heroin plane.

18:24  This time, when Locke gets near the plane, his legs work fine.  Plot hole?  Probably.  But hey, the first season was a long time ago.  Four years ago, in fact.

22:37  Uh oh, Sun wants blood.

28:04  You can't change the past?  That's not what I learned from Doc Brown.
 

30:05  Locke's going to start doing heroin!

33:36  But John already died . . . . in the future.

34:58  Sawyer says "Son of a!" a lot.

35:58  McCoughnadickname:  "Dilbert," I think.

37:50  Charlotte's going to die.   Daniel's going to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment