02:53 But who is Jeremy Bentham? Other than a well-known Utilitarian philosopher, I mean.
| Not pictured: Terry O'Quinn |
06:54 That's a lot of boom.
09:38 She's not being chased, this is all a ruse. She's there to drive out the mercs so Ben's people can pick them off one by one. Or all at once, whichever's easier.
10:10 One down!
10:24 Two down.
10:38 That's three.
11:02 Fourth guy gets killed by Captain Friendly-Fire.
11:39 Sayid! Woop woop!
12:23 Dorian Gray to the rescue. With four gunshots to the back.
14:18 Hey, it's grown-ass Walt! I hope he can say more than "Dad!" now that he's three years older.
17:32 He does have a point, Jack. You did try to murder him in the face.
19:10 No such thing as miracles, Jack? You sound like Hume! Not Desmond, but the real Hume - David Hume.
| Not pictured: Ian Henry Cusick |
26:03 Woohoo, another video!
28:34 Where can I buy a time-travelling bunny?
29:59 McCoughnadickname: "Kenny Rogers."
32:15 Wait a minute, this guy's dead. We just saw his stupid dead body!
34:59 Well, Ben, that was a Jack move. In that it was the fucking wrong thing to do.
35:53 So ol' Charlotte was born here. How about that.
39:39 Looks like Sawyer's gonna jump.
40:40 Yep.
43:24 Is he playing chess against Dave?
43:39 Haha, nah, against Mr. Eko!
49:30 It'd be great if the C4 didn't go off.
49:45 Whoops. Well, that's a lot of dead people. (I didn't see anybody jump off the boat in a life vest.)
50:40 Okay, so they don't have a lot of fuel. How are they going to get off the island?
58:04 Ben's crawling into John Malkovich's mind.
1:01:54 That island is gone, man. Gone.
1:03:40 Well, I guess Desmond drowns or something, because we know he doesn't make it home in the big plane.
1:05:17 Hmm, I guess he doesn't drow.n Oh well, something has to happen. The helicopter pilot isn't there on the big plane either, and they have to find a damn fishing boat before they get to Indonesia.
1:06:38 Backwards talking on the phone? Someone must be speaking Korean. (See, that's a reference to part of an episode in Season Two (I think) where Jin hears HOLY SHIT IT'S CLAIRE
1:09:50 Hey, there's the fishing boat.
1:11:55 Ms. Widmore? It's Penny! Reunited at last! A happy ending! Except the episode isn't over yet!
1:19:23 Jack's breaking into the funeral parlor cause he wants to chug some embalming fluid.
1:20:50 Bentham must be Locke. And he's dead :( That's no fun!
1:22:26 Spill it, then, Ben. Let's hear your ideas.
1:22:48 Oh sweet, the island's going to resurrect Locke!
No comments:
Post a Comment