Thursday, August 2, 2012

S4E12 - "There's No Place Like Home (Part 1)"

This is part one of a two-part season finale of which the second part is a special double-length episode.  So, I'm guessing this is going to be pretty intense.

01:55  Hey, it's the Oceanic Six.  How anticlimactic.

04:52  Aww, there's nobody there waiting for Kate or Sayid. 

08:58  McCoughnadickname:  "Genghis."

14:49  Double-aww, it's Sayid's lady! 

19:47  Seeing as how four of the Oceanic Six aren't getting on that raft, I'm going to guess it's not entirely successful.

22:49  Good job, Sun - stickin' it to the man!

23:37  Who the hell is Ladytron?


26:28  It ain't a coincidence, it's the island.

30:01  Don't trust the captain, though!  Michael said!

32:05  McCoughnadickname:  "Shaggy."


34:45  Here's where Jack finds out Claire's his sister.

37:36  My, that's a hell of a lot of C4.  And I played enough Goldeneye to know that even a little bit of C4 will explode a Russian real good.

38:37  Hmm.  I think Kate and Sayid might be just a little bit outnumbered.

39:53  I'm the opposite of Ben - I never have a plan.  Yet that somehow never seems to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment