Thursday, August 2, 2012

S4E11 - "Cabin Fever"

Not to be confused with Pac-Man Fever.


00:27  Who's this girl rocking out to Buddy Holly's least-rockin'est song?

01:29  Dang, starting early, aren't you?  Shacking up with 30 year old men, giving birth three months too early.  Double-dang!

02:23  Oh, hey, it's Locke's mom who was the little trollop.

03:11  Is this turning into a buddy comedy now?  Three dudes who can't stand each other, lost together in the jungle, looking for a ghost cabin.

05:05  Oh damn, Michael's going to get fucked up.

05:41  Haha!  His gun won't work on Michael! 

07:33  To be fair, he looks really good for a corpse.


10:44  Okay, that's fucked up.  This Alpert dude doesn't age, and has known about Locke from his infancy.  That . . . damn.

13:38  Little Johnny Locke drew a picture of the smoke monster.  Yikes.

14:41  This looks like a variation on one of the tests they use to determine if a child truly is the Dalai Lama.

15:59  You failed the test, Locke!  Actually, I bet the knife really does belong to Locke, and Alpert's just mistaken.  He seemed to want Locke to pick the Book of Laws.  Locke isn't the law, though.


He's, uh, above it.  (The law.)

19:08  That's a Dharma booklet of some kind.

24:05  Don't tell Locke what he can't do!

28:09  So they've found the cabin in the woods. . . .  I know how this movie ends.  (SPOILERS:  Not well).

29:17  It's Abaddon again.  I wonder what this shit is about.

30:24  I think Mr. Abaddon knows exactly what's going to happen to Locke.

32:38  So kill the doctor instead, show him you mean business!

32:49  Yup.

38:39  I wonder if Claire's in the cabin with Jack's dad.

39:50  And there she is!  Not looking too concerned.

41:20  How sweet, Hurley's sharing the fatness.  I still don't like Ben, though.  I mean, he did murder a fuck-ton of people and stuff.

42:07  Move the island.  Okay, fuck it, fair enough.  What do we need, some ropes?  Oars?  A winch, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment