Thursday, August 2, 2012

S4E10 - "Something Nice Back Home"

02:28  Jack wears peach-colored lacy panties?  Why am I not surprised?

03:36  Aw hell, Jack and Kate hooked up in the future.  How about that.

06:51  Jack's got island-chlamydia.

09:48  Oh shit, we're going to see some more island surgery!

15:06  Is Jack visiting Hurley now?  Let's see!

15:25  Yup!

17:29  Of course he means Aaron, you two.  Damn!

20:05  Get thee behind me!
 

24:20  Jack and Kate getting married?  Bah, she's too good for him.

27:08  I want to see Jack screaming in pain during the surgery.  And blood just spurting everywhere.

28:43  Aww, way to ruin my sadistic fun.

29:16  Huh, I've been spelling Jack's last name wrong this whole time.  It's not "Shepherd," it's "Shepard."

30:42  Taking the battery out of the smoke detector is just about the opposite of "keeping us safe," lady doctor.

33:02  Mixing beer and pills, Jack?  Who do you think you are, Hank Williams?
 

36:53  Jack's getting paranoid and jealous.  Soon he's going to grow a beard and start jumping off bridges.

39:41  No more Dicks on an Island, folks, this is just Dick in an Apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment