Tuesday, July 31, 2012

S4E02 - "Confirmed Dead"

03:39  Helicopters don't have a lot of luck flying over this island, do they?

08:22  McCoughnadickname:  "Colonel Kurtz."  You're an errand boy!
 

11:42  Oh, nice!  The bullet went through the empty space where Locke used to have a kidney.  That actually makes sense, even if it's not realistic.  I don't know, I'm no doctor.

13:07  Uh oh, these guys know about Naomi.  And they don't seem happy.

14:33  Why's he putting together some sort of weird vacuum cleaner?

17:09  This guy's the lamest Ghostbuster ever.

18:55  McCoughnadickname:  "Yoda."

22:23  Who guessed Jack was bluffing?  I sure did.

24:27  So there's a dead Dharma polar bear in the middle of the stinkin' desert.  Fair enough.

25:44  Ah, Locke's crew got to this one first.  This should be interesting.

28:52  Or maybe they put Charlotte's GPS tracker on the dog and then threw a stick.

29:46  Called it, once again.

31:04  I'm going to go ahead and assume that the sunken Oceanic plane is a plant, and has something to do with the guy played by Lance Reddick last episode.

32:38  COW
 

34:04  Well, way to go, Ben, killing people as usual. 

36:03  And there's our boy Lance again.  (His character is Matthew Abaddon, I looked it up).

39:27  I hope they want to beat the shit out of Ben Linus.  Literally, though, not just beat him up real good.

40:25  We know Locke won't shoot Ben.  He's not a murderer.  Of course, there's a first time for everything.  But still, he won't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment