Tuesday, July 31, 2012

S4E01 - "The Beginning of the End"

Ben said that making the phone call would be the beginning of the end.  Considering there are three entire seasons left, I highly doubt he was completely right about this one.
01:47  Well, Jack's looking a lot better now.  No beard, doesn't seem to be all hopped up on goofballs or whatever.

02:52  Oh Hurley, what have you gotten yourself into?

03:23  He's one of the Oceanic Six.  Not to be confused with Seal Team Six.  Or Ocean's 11, I guess.

07:24  Well, truth be told, apparently only six of you are going home.  But which six? 

10:56  Charlie's dead, fatty.  He drowned.  And not in gravy.

11:34  I know that voice, that's Fisher motherfucking Stevens!  One of my favorite charactor actor HOLY CRAP WHERE DID NAOMI GO

13:14  How could an ostensibly dead person with a fucking hunting knife in her back crawl away without anybody noticing?  Come on, LOSTies!

15:26  Jesus, another Oz alumnus.  This one played the undercover cop that ended up addicted to heroin and getting murdered by Clayton Hughes, (who was also on The Wire, with Lance Reddick, who plays . . . uh. . . this guy).

19:15  Hurley, Hurley, Hurley, what did you just . . . oh shit it's Jacob!
 
What?  No, not that Jacob, you stupid blog.
20:03  Ooh, Ben, you're getting a bit snarky, aren't you?

20:57  I just realized that with Charlie dead, I won't be able to type YOU ALL EVERYBODY anymore.  This saddens me.

21:30  Krav maga!

24:05  Hurley saw two people in Jacob's house.  Which two?  And oh my god why did the house follow him?

24:45  Locke!

28:32  Wait a minute - you're supposed to be dead, rock star!  Well, at least this means maybe I'll get to type YOU ALL EVERYBODY some more.

30:42  And now he disappeared.  But that other dude saw him!  What the hell is going on here?

31:59  Damn, Jack, that was a dick move, trying to shoot Locke in the head like that.  Not cool, man.  Not cool.

35:52  It looks like they're finally splitting the islanders up into two groups:  The people I like, and the fucking
assholes.  Or, to keep it thematically consistent, the Awesome and the Dicks.

38:26  "Thinkin' about growin' a beard."  So this is before the flash-forwards from last episode.  Good to know, I guess?  still don't know what that newspaper article was about, though. 

39:56  I have a feeling they end up going back.  Ha!  "Never say never, dude."

41:13  Get to da choppa!
 

41:41  Hey, it's the Juggalo from Solaris!  (The remake, obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment