Sunday, July 29, 2012

S3E23 - "Through the Looking Glass (Part 2)"

Alright, Walt says John has work to do.  So let's get to work!

01:08  JACK LOVES KAAAATE JAAAACK LOOOVES KAAATE

02:18  Oh come on, show us what the newspaper says already.  Who died?

06:25  Is the anarchist going to stop following orders?  How apropos. 

06:38  Or he's just going to murder a couple of women.  Blind obedience up in this station!

07:02  Oh snap, harpoon to the chest!  Nice shot, Desmond.

09:19  He's not out of town, he's dead.  DEEEAAAADDDDDD! 

12:34  If they're waiting to hear Ben's voice, Ben and Jack shouldn't be able to hear them.  They'd have to have the button pressed down.  Dramatic license is for queers.

13:11  That wasn't the Jin, Sayid, and Bernard being shot, that was obviously the bad guys being shot by Locke.

13:38  Finally Jack does something right for a change.  (He beats the fuck out of Ben.)

15:35  So a musician has to crack the code.  By picking up good vibrations.  I WONDER IF CHARLIE IS GETTING EXCITATIONS.  (True story:  I used to think Mike Love was singing "egg citations," even though that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.)

16:57  But the mother and child reunion / is only an island away.
 

19:05  Oh, it wasn't Locke, it was just a fake execution.  And now it seems many of the members of his band are going rogue.  Intriguing.

19:58  Holy shit, Hurley did something badass.  First death by VW minibus we've seen on the show.

20:24  Dear Christ, Sayid just snapped that dude's neck with his goddamn legs!

21:08  Haha!  "I didn't believe 'im."  Neither did I, Sawyer, neither did I.  Actually, that's not true, I did believe him.  But oh well, he did some horrible shit, I can accept his death.

24:28  Don't you remember?  Your father's dead, I said!  DDEEEEAAAAAADDDDD!

26:52  Of course, tapping out "Good Vibrations" isn't as easy as it sounds - are we tapping out each tiny note and ornamentation, or simply the most "important" notes?   Oh, it was the bridge.  How the fuck was he supposed to know that?  Not the verse, not the chorus, but the goddamn bridge?
 

28:45  Wait a minute, was Ben telling the truth about parachute lady?  And how does Mikhail keep rising from the fucking grave like that? 

30:07  Also, wouldn't the water pressure have evened itself out, so that Charlie didn't need to drown?  I don't know how those types of thing work.  (I'm not a physicist, I'm a fucking philosopher.)  I mean, there's a big damn hole there where water should rise up, but it doesn't, and then . . . I dunno, man, I dunno.

30:41  NOT PENNY'S BOAT

31:12  Goodbye, Charlie.  Your last two episodes were badass.

34:54  Once again, Locke does something that everyone else thinks is the absolute worst thing possible.

36:08  I don't know what the problem is, nobody's answering the damn phone anyway.

37:41  Wait a minute.  These aren't flashbacks, these are futurebacks!  I mean flash-futures!  I mean . . .

39:51  Hey, it's Kate!  Now what was the goddamn newspaper article about?  Was Sawyer the one who died?

43:29  Okay, we don't find out who died.  Which for some reason reminded me that we never actually found out why the fuck Libby was in the mental hospital and what her deal with Hurley was.

No comments:

Post a Comment