Sunday, July 29, 2012

S3E22 - "Through the Looking Glass (Part 1)"

Okay, so last we left Charlie, he was full of people and about to get shot.  Or something.  The other people on the island are going to blow up some Others who may or may not be Hostiles but are probably not Dharma.  Season 3 has been a mixed bag, people.  Like chex mix, you know?  There's the chex and those weird sort of crispy corn snack thingies which aren't bad, but then there's the fucking pretzels in there that just piss you off and you're like hey why can't you just leave out the pretzels if I wanted pretzels to ruin my snacking I'd go pretzel myself.  Right?

00:27  Jack, why do you have a beard?  You drunk.

03:22  Jump, Jack, jump!

09:17  Charlie's getting his ass kicked by a couple womens. 

12:13  I'd like to see a bunch of explosions happen right about now.  Don't let me down!

13:22  That's one!

13:27  And two.

13:32  Ah, fuck, Jin, you missed?  Twice?

14:08  Double-fuck, they're all fucking caught.

15:59  Oh Jack, your ex-wife is all preggers now.  Bet that makes you feel just great.

17:24  Punch Jack in the face, Rose.  Please!

19:10  I love this new Charlie.  New and improved - now with balls!

I should have turned on SafeSearch when googling for this image.
20:33  Oh, way to go Bernard.  Rambo you are not.  Spill some more beans, why doncha.

21:44  Temple?  Is this some weird Jewish cult?

25:28  Yeah, Des, I guess you're going to have to go down in there anyway.

26:31  YOU ALL EVERYBODY

27:25  Chomp those pain pills, Jacko.

30:43  Alright, rescue party, let's do this shit! 

31:13  Now that is one passionate smooch there, Juliet and Jack.  Let's hope she doesn't die, which I am guessing is going to happen sooner rather than later.

32:32  Ha!  Charlie called him Cyclops!

33:31  Isn't it about time for Locke to pop out of the mass grave and start kicking ass?  Seriously. 

35:41  How the fuck did Hurley catch up with them?  There's no way.  (He is too fat to move swiftly, you see).

36:31  At first I thought that said "Rascal Flatts," but it's "Pascal Flats."  I doubt that was coincidental.

You know, I couldn't even name a single one of their songs.
37:30  There's ol' Lockie-boy!  Still alive, but probably in quite a bit of gut-pain.  (What with the whole being shot thing.)

38:55  First, why would Locke want to shoot himself?  Second, why the holy hell is Walt there?  He's totally grown about three feet, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment