Sunday, July 29, 2012

S3E21 - "Greatest Hits"

Please Lord don't let this be a clip show.

01:04  Who's this schmuck jumping in a canoe?

03:09  I like the boom.

05:03  YOU ALL EVERYBODY

09:45  You are going to die, Charlie. 

14:44  Look at Charlie, stepping up to the plate.

15:03  Who the fuck ever asked Jack to make a decision?  Whoever it is, I want to hurt them.

16:41  Oh, that's Carl in the canoe.  Good old Carl!
 
No, not that Carl.
17:39  Alex is cutting up one of those white bunnies.

23:01  Retcon:  The Drive Shaft ring is now a family heirloom bearing the initials of Dexter Stratton.  Who cares!

26:28  Dang, that was a pretty good smooch between Charlie and Claire.  Too bad he's going to die.

27:08  Covent Garden tube station?  I've been there.  That's the one that has about fifty million steps going down to the platform.  Okay, okay, wikipedia says it's only 193 - still, it's "equivalent to a ten-story building."
 
And I walked down the whole thing.  For some reason, that was the first and only time I went to this station.  Odd, that.
32:04  Way to have your last conversation with Hurley end with you calling him fat, Charlie.  You insensitive prick.

36:46  Aww, his list is for Claire.  How sweet.  But kind of stupid.  But sweet.  And stupid.

38:47  Oh no, Desmond's going to ruin everything by killing his stupid self.

39:13  Thwack!  Guess I was wrong.  Man, everybody on this goddamn island must have debilitating headaches constantly.  So many concussions, too.  Why hasn't anyone died from a brain-bleed yet?

41:33  I'm going to assume the place will flood with water as soon as he hits the damn switch. 

41:50  Or, the place is full of people and he's going to get shot.  Whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment