Tuesday, July 31, 2012

S4E03 - "The Economist"

So now they're going to bring in a character named Adam Smith?  Karl Marx, perhaps?  No wait, there's already a Carl.  How about Freddy Engels?

03:52  I think Sayid is going to beat this dude to death with a five iron.

04:24  Trivia:  apparently Sayid is left-handed.

05:40  This dude is scared as shit.  Oh, apparently with good reason.  I guess a gun is more efficient than a five iron.

09:23  So Sayid's a secret agent now?

10:50  McCoughnadickname:  "Gizmo."
 
Do not feed after midnight.
 14:37  Sayid was a diplomat.  He dealt in the diplomacy of pain.

19:38  Okay, there should be something happening here, obviously.

21:32  This is a setup, right?  Hurley's a plant.  A plant!

23:12  Is this some time dilation shit going on?

26:20  Good job, Hugo, indeed.

28:01  By the way, I guess that shit with the passports and cash was meant to show us that Ben regularly (or at least semi-regularly) leaves the island.  What doesn't make sense is why he has to hide his extra clothes.

31:01  I spy a bracelet on the wrist of the lady Sayid has been penetrating.

32:50  To the Hotel Adlon!
 

34:26  Beautiful!  I love me some counter-espionage.

35:11  I also love in movies and TV shows when someone gets shot in front of a wall, so they fall against it and slide down, leaving a bloody smear.  But it's such a cliche, I know I'm going to see it each time.

36:02  So did Sayid give her that bracelet earlier?  Why did he hold on to it for so long?

38:54  I guess the island's special powers inhibit rigor mortis, too.  HA HA I AM FUNNY GUY

39:54  I also like it when helicopter blades make circular waves on the surface of the water, thereby illustrating Huygens's Principle.


Above: Science.

40:27  And Sayid gets sewn up by a vet.  Also cliche.

41:09  Holy shit he's working for Ben isn't he?

41:22  Fucking.  Called.  It.


No comments:

Post a Comment