Friday, July 27, 2012

S3E16 - "One of Us"



GABBA GABBA WE ACCEPT YOU


02:47  Sayid busts out the "Okay, spill it.  Everything." 

04:01  I wonder if Richard Alpert is any relation to Herb Alpert.


05:31  Kill her anyway!

12:24  Heels are definitely not the best shoe for climbing around on a submarine.  German U-Boat crews found this out the hard way.

13:27  McCoughnadickname . . . kind of . .  "Three Men and a Baby".

13:40  Claire's got whatever disease everyone's worried about, I bet.

19:17  Your sister's dead!  Oh.  Will be dead, soon.  Close enough.

20:21  Does everyone on the island have cancer?  That'd be fucked up. 

22:03  Oh, Claire.  I know how bad a nosebleed can be.  While eating pho in an east London Vietnamese restaurant. 

25:18  So this is a different serum than the one Charlie found?  Too many sera.

28:33  She's just now realizing that Ben's a liar?  What a rube!

31:11  That's some false analogy right there - what Sayid and Sawyer did didn't effect the day to day lives of everyone on the island, and their very existence.  If I were them, I'd kick her ass on principle.

38:16  Yay, Claire is saved.  Meh.

39:46  Yes, wanting to get off the island negates all the horrible shit she took part in.  Good morals there, Jack-o!

41:33  So even after all this, she's still a Bad Guy.  I don't know if this is great character insight, or crappy writing.  Considering these past half-dozen episodes, I'm going to have to side with the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment