![]() |
| If you haven't seen the film before, you probably wonder why Orson Welles is staring at a naked Alan Arkin. And I will not answer. |
02:14 Holy shit, Charlie got an arrow to the throat! This must be one of Desmond's "flashes."
04:43 I'm not even going to bother asking why Desmond is in a monastery.
08:45 Is Kate wearing a thong? That's pretty impractical when you're stranded on a goddamn island.
12:14 I like the little details in this show sometimes. Like how Charlie's writing a song in one of the Dharma notebooks.
12:36 Nice homage to The Bridge on the River Kwai. Alec Guinness forever!
14:46 Facepunch!
17:42 Kate's touching Sawyer's peepee.
22:28 The question is, is Desmond planning to sacrifice Charlie in the hope that this really is his woman?
26:52 Sawyer's feeling inadequate now that he realizes Kate's only into him now that Jack's all hot for Juliet. I thought I was watching LOST, not Days of Our Lives.
28:25 "Ardil-22" - I'm going to guess that's French. (For Catch-22).
29:27 I guess this mean's Sawyer's an EASY LOVER!!!! HA HA GET IT
31:26 Uh oh, getting drunk is not part of the monastic life.
34:57 Say something, you fool!
35:13 Good job, Des. You didn't let us down.
40:47 You know it's not going to be Penny. Probably one of those Russkies we saw last season.
41:04 Or . . . some random MOIE.*
* Minority of Indeterminate Ethnicity

No comments:
Post a Comment