01:35 Gonna whack her with a pool cue. Oh, snap! Juliet knows Jeet Kun Do!
03:13 Sawyer's woman is hooking up with Kate now. I mean, for a con, not for sexy lovin'. Well, maybe. Who knows!
05:49 Alright, what the hell's going on with Locke now? He's leaving but he's not leaving? I don't get it.
07:52 Aww, Sawyer doesn't want to be banished. You can see it in his eyes. Those beady little eyes.
09:04 I hope that's not sarin gas.
11:53 The Others exiled Juliet! Take that, you . . . person.
14:48 Dang, Kate's got a tiny wrist.
16:30 I bet that's whatsername, not Kate.
16:45 Yup.
19:41 "Ben has a thing for mind games." I mean, it's definitely underrated, but still doesn't measure up to the brilliance of Plastic Ono Band or Imagine.
20:18 Whoa, hold up, chick-fight, in the rain, with handcuffs!
21:51 They just got flashed. Ha! Get it?
23:58 "I don't . . . like . . . blankets." Smooth, Sawyer.
25:29 Aww, you broke his heart. Big deal.
29:19 Kate's mom is kind of a bitch. I mean, yeah, her husband got murdered, but on the other hand, he was an alcoholic that beat the shit out of her, so . . . .
31:10 First a catfight in the rain, now they're both covered in mood.
31:59 So the bitch had a key to the cuffs the whole time? And what was this sonic reducer shit about? Are they inside it or outside it? Does it only kill you if you're right in between two of the pylons? Stupid-ass brain exploders.
33:47 Ha, Hurley can pull off a con, too. Nice one, Hugo.
38:36 Aww, Jack's showing his crushie-poo on Juliet.
41:42 B b b but where's Locke?
41:59 Sayid doesn't trust Juliet, and neither do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment