01:03 You can totally leave Jack behind, Kate. Please, please leave Jack behind.
03:49 Whenever the title card comes up I wave my hand like a goddamn Jedi, for some reason. Just thought I'd let you all know.
05:37 Dangerously close to seeing Bai Ling's nipples here. But that's nothing new, I guess.
07:56 McCoughnadickname: "Magellan."
09:32 This kid reminds me of Charlie X.
| This is seriously the first picture that popped up when I googled "Charlie X". |
14:58 The tattoo says "Born 2 Suck".
18:42 Her gift is, of course, the gift of tap-dance.
21:02 Jack's got some rage issues, man. Just yelling at Cindy like that. All she wants to do is watch!
22:25 McCoughnadickname: "Bobby" (as in Bobby Brady).
26:44 How could an infection get that bad? Do these people not know anything about antibiotics? It's called
Bactine, idiots.
29:50 What is all this "see who people are" and "I mark them" nonsense? And why does she need to be paid in large envelopes of cash in public places, instead of by her customers in the tattoo parlor? Ridiculous shit.
33:17 Marked, huh? I hope it's not a dick branded on the ass like in that Jackass movie.
34:28 I guess his tattoo says "Thais are pussies."
36:27 The "mark" looks like an asterisk with a boner.
| Punctuation porn. |
40:27 "He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us." Now, I'm no grammarian, so I won't concentrate on "amongst" as opposed to "among." However, that whole forbidden tattoo bullshit was fucking ridiculous. And, oh great, here's the return of sound down, cheesy music, slow-motion. What a shit episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment