00:34 Holy crap, it's Cheech. No, really, it's Cheech Marin.
05:23 That damn dog is still around?
07:28 Oh shit, Tricia Tanaka is an Asian newscaster.
09:24 The chicken shack was hit by a meteor? That's just . . . okay, whatever.
12:55 Just noticed, all the sudden Kate's freckles are gone again.
| Not pictured: "Freckles"'s freckles. |
18:49 McCoughnadickname: "Snuffy."
19:58 McCoughnadickname: "Jimbo." Three McCoughnadicknames in 2:08? That's got to be a new record.
20:29 She's going to find Rousseau. I foresee a reunion between Rousseau and Alex soon.
27:21 I bet Cheech paid off the psychic - all part of a con.
28:48 Called it.
31:29 McCoughnadickname: "Jumbotron."
31:38 McCoughnadickname: "Jiminy Cricket."
34:57 Once again, I never considered this way of starting a vehicle a "jump-start." It's a push-start. A jump involves battery-to-battery connections. Come on, people!
36:44 Also, I don't think you'd need battery power to turn the wheel on an old VW minibus. And wouldn't all the gasoline have evaporated over the years? A quick google search says that not only would all the gas have evaporated, but the moisture it attracts would have rusted out the gas tank. Any gasoline that did not evaporate would be nigh-unusable, as different components of the gasoline evaporate at different rates. THEN AGAIN MAYBE THE ISLAND WANTED THE VAN TO START DA-HUR HUR. Don't even get me started on all the other components - even the simple things like air in the tires. Stupid LOST. This entire episode was pretty shitty. A couple of laughs, yeah, but the rest of it was just so pointless and contrived. Ultimately, a big fat case of who cares?
39:48 Hey, we're back to Kate. Searching through the jungle for Rousseau.
42:10 I don't know if the whole Alex being Rousseau's daughter thing was supposed to be a big reveal, but I knew that shit last season. Fuck this episode. Thppppt on this episode. Thpppt and farts.
No comments:
Post a Comment