Tuesday, July 24, 2012

S3E08 - "Flashes Before Your Eyes"

01:34  That amount of pornography is far from shocking.  Plus it's totally soft-core.

04:31  Charlie's jealous of Our Hero Desmond.  Are we going to see a Desmond/Claire romance?  God I hope not.

09:14  Lookit, Charlie and Desmond are bonding.  How sweet.

I did not make this vaguely homoerotic tribute to Desmond and Charlie's friendship.  But I wish I had.
10:42  Desmond is puh-hiiiiiissssssssed.

11:56  That's a horrible paint job, man.  He's just going every which way with that roller, and isn't concentrating on one section at a time.  He's got two walls and part of the ceiling painted!  What an idiot.

17:44  I get the feeling this Mr. Widmore doesn't really like Desmond all that much.

19:02  Guitar-playing hobbit on the streets.  Before Drive Shaft got big?  ("Shaft got big.")

23:07  This ain't the past you're used to, Desmond my boy!

26:58  How the fart does this lady know what's going on?  Twilight Zone shit, people!

28:35  I've been to London three times and I ain't ever seen anyone selling roasted chestnuts on the street.  Just sayin'.

30:13  Now this old lady is channeling Final Destination.

32:02  I've also walked along the Thames there, and never saw a guy taking photos.  WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!

35:34  A pint of his cheapest?  I bet it's Carling.

This is what they say instead of "Budweiser" in the UK
36:46  Thwack!  Cricket bat!

41:07  So if Charlie was supposed to drown, that means he's going to die regardless.  (At least, if Final Destination lady is right.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment