Tuesday, July 24, 2012

S3E07 - "Not in Portland"

Not to be confused with "Not-Portland" which is a fort in Louisville where crust-punks do disgusting things with bikes.

02:41  Jesus, how many Deadwood actors is this now?  Pretty soon they'll have all of South Dakota on this damn island.



03:37  So Ethan was with Juliet in Miami.  Interesting.  Yet doesn't tell us a damn thing, as usual.

04:29  I love that Sawyer made sure to break dude's nose again.  Then apparently killed him with electricity.  Sweet.

05:22  If I were Jack, I'd just kill Ben now.  What's he got to lose?  Juliet's ass is already trying to get Kate and Sawyer back.

07:07  What's Governor Devlin doing in the research lab?  Oswald State Penitentiary is in Miami!

11:32  Alex saves the day!  Pretty good for a teenage half-frog.  (This is not a commentary on genetic engineering, but rather a run-of-the-mill ethnic slur).

12:27  McCoughnadickname:  "Sheena."  But he's used that one before. 

15:55  McCoughnadickname:  "Underdog."

19:47  I recognize this swarthy dude too, but, sadly the only things I recognize from wikipedia are the two Dark Knight films, and, er. . . Suddenly Susan.  (My adolescence was an odd one, okay?)

22:36  Alright, now what the fuck is Mac doing on LOST reading A Brief History of Time?  He looks so young. . . and so thin.

Not as young as when he raped that girl, though.
24:33  Now we got some weird-ass Clockwork Orange type shit going on here.  Except instead of Beethoven, it's avant-garde house music of some sort. 

25:19  And another reference to Jacob.

28:56  HAHAHAHA HIT BY A BUS

30:20  She's not the boss's daughter, you fool, she's Rousseau's daughter.

30:57  Right on, Juliet.  Wish Sawyer'd've been the one to finally off Danny, though.

38:55  I bet he said something about a bus.  Or something.  I dunno, I just haven't typed anything snotty in a few minutes.

41:15  Okay, so the island's not in Portland.  That narrows it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment