Tuesday, July 24, 2012

S3E06 - "I Do"

Someone's getting married.  I hope it's Locke and Sayid.  They'd make a great couple.  So dreamy, so badass, so sweaty and dirty!

00:45  I see Kate is channeling Mary Tyler Moore here.

01:42  Hey, it's Firefly! 

04:41  Jack's showing some balls (but not in the me-in-my-big-shorts way), but only when he knows he's got an out.  What a jackass.

05:41  WHY DO I HAVE A SINKING SUSPICION THAT THIS WEDDING WILL NOT GO OFF AS PLANNED

09:25  "Where is she?!" he yells.  He thinks it's the doctor, but I think it's Alex.  Yep, Alex.

Not pictured:  No freckles.
10:19  Holy crap, Kate has freckles all of the sudden!  (And for any naysayers thinking it's just a format/compression  issue, I'd like to point out that this season is actually the lowest quality I've watched so far.  So nyeah on your faces.)

13:45  Okay, fine, the wedding went off okay.  Way to prove me wrong, magic picture box.

16:36  Jack's pissed that Kate's crying over Sawyer.  Jealous much?

17:07  So if a person who is zealous is a zealot, is a jealous person a jealot?  Maybe not, but I am totally going to start using that word.  Jack is such a jealot.

20:02  I DON'T GET IT WAS SHE COOKING AN EGG IN THE PHONE BOOTH WHAT

23:19  She called him "James" so you know she means bidness.

25:19  Eww are they going to do it right there in the damn cage?  That's gross.  You're gross, guys.  Plus you totally don't have access to contraception.

29:55  Jack's a super jealot now, buddy.  And a voyeur, to boot.

31:17  So is Jack really going to take out the tumor, or is he still going to go through with the murder plan?  Did he have a change of heart because he saw Kate basking in the afterglow of Sawyer's southern sexy? 

33:32  "My name's not Monica!"  It's Janet.  (Miss Jackson if you're nasty). 


37:00  "Shepherd wasn't even on Jacob's list"?  WHO IS JACOB?  IS BEN NOT THE LEADER??  WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON HERE??? ("Eff" means "fuck" btw)

38:18  He chose some weird third option - presumably to ensure the safety of Kate and Sawyer.  Didn't see it coming, but I'm not surprised.

39:40  Sawyer's going to be saved just in the nick of time.  By the other gunman, or by Jack, I'm not sure.

42:04  Kate's being a little bitch all the sudden, dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment