Tuesday, July 24, 2012

S3E05 - "The Cost of Living"

03:35  Another episode where they keep reusing footage from old episodes.  We saw all this already, make with some goddamn story!
 
06:22  Nice khurti, Linus.

07:56  I can't decide whether or not I like the fact that this season's big mystery seems to be "So whose X-Rays are those?"

09:32  Oh, what a quick resolution to that mystery.

10:41  Eko went to the hatch too.  How convenient for Locke and the crew.

14:06  Okay, why is Eko being attacked by zombies?

14:55  "I'm not Jack."  And thank God for that, John.

17:54  Adebisi ain't afraid of shit.

19:04  Aww hell, smoke monster's back!
 
Not exactly a smoke monster, but still pretty damn frightening.
21:24  I don't think Juliet looks very much like Julie Bowen at all, really.

25:25  So these two new folks are just there to provide ham-fisted explanations of things we should already know?  God, this is horrible.

27:47  Oh wait, that's right, Eko put the cross back onto his brother's body.  Uh oh!

29:16  Ah, yes, ol' Father Eko's still got a little bit of the Adebisi in him.  Still knows how to handle a machete.

31:48  Who's the fuckin' cyclops?

33:40  Jack's going to have to take a fall, throw the match, botch the surgery.  But somehow, I don't think Juliet's being completely honest either.

39:37  Eko's brother is a damn smoke monster!  That means Eko is part smoke monster too!  Does that mean he has super powers?  OH NO HE'S GETTIN BEAT UP BY A SMOKE MONSTER GOD DAMMIT

41:04  If Eko dies, I'ma be pissed.

41:49  I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment