01:22 Desmond knows something's going to happen to the baby if he doesn't move them down the beach. He's a fuckin' precog!
03:39 The sub is back? Like . . . a foot-long, or . . .?
04:14 McCoughnadickname: "Chinatown." To the guy with the busted nose. Not as awesome as a switchblade to the nostril, but, hey.
06:28 Why doesn't Sawyer just dig himself out, seeing as how the ground's all muddy and there's such a large gap under the cage wall right there?
08:47 McCoughnadickname: "Costanza." Nice.
09:07 McCoughnadickname: "Murgatroid." I don't get that one, though. Is it a Snagglepuss thing?
10:44 If Sawyer only weighs 180, then I'm six-foot-four and have a fifty inch penis.
13:23 New guy on the island can't act. And is totally wasting his golf balls by hitting them straight into the goddamn ocean.
14:40 Ben just killed a bunny. Now I fucking hate him.
15:48 I don't believe this pacemaker bullshit. Any sort of excitement would set it off. Such as seeing Kate bending over in that dress all the time. You heard?
18:37 Haha, I called it. Beep beep beep beep!
20:08 Sawyer's got a baby! And hey, both the primary whores from Deadwood are in this episode. What a feat!
25:52 Do you love heem? (This is a South Park reference, but I can't find the clip on Youtube, so just imagine it.)
29:43 Aww, she don't love you, she just don't like bloody faces. Suck it, Sawyer!
30:44 And of course they were watching the whole time.
33:03 Whose X-rays are they? They're the polar bear's!
33:55 He built a lightning rod. Out of bamboo and a five-iron.
38:32 Is he going to pretend to push him off the cliff to show that there isn't really a pacemaker in there?
38:53 I knew there wasn't really anything in there. Nice trick with the rabbit, though.
40:07 Look, it's a green-screen!
41:30 Nice quotin' from Steinbeck there, Benny.
No comments:
Post a Comment