Monday, July 23, 2012

S3E03 - "Further Instructions"

01:41  Hey, Locke's back!  Or we're back to Locke, whichever.  But, hey!

03:49  And now Locke's a mute.  What the hell, writers of LOST?

07:21  It'd be awesome if Locke really had robbed a bank.  He's no Kate, though.

08:57  Awp, John's about to start trippin' balls in a sweat lodge.  "Devolve into a monkey"!  Nice Altered States reference, but that was sensory deprivation, not sweat lodge.


12:02  So the airport is being the island.  More sort of purgatory-ish metaphor.  A place of transit, waiting to go to one's final destination, all that.  Purgatory!  But probably not.  Because that's too easy.

15:08  Oh boy, more polar bears!  Oh wait, one of the Dharma guys said there used to be bears in Sawyer's zoo cage.  Hoo Hah!  I'm remembering things!

17:13  Why is Locke living on some sort of commune with Hank Jennings?  Is that the BLACK Sweat Lodge?  (Note:  That is not a racist joke, but rather a Twin Peaks joke.)

17:48  When are we going to hear some more Geronimo Jackson?

20:04  Do polar bears drink polar pops?  I'll have to ask Chris.

Whar r ur polur pops

20:24  Oh great, Locke, you just threw a knife at a fat dude.

23:26  Secret greenhouse?  I smell a grow op.  No, not literally.

26:49  Desmond's all naked and bloody.  Hurley seems quite uncomfortable with this.  What a prude.

28:06  I totally had one of those Tonka trucks as a kid.  Still do, actually.

30:42  That is one pissed-off polar bear.  One pissed-off polar bear with a burnt-up face and hairspray in its eyes.

32:37  Locke's going to give a speech later, I guess.  And that means this is where the time travel shit starts coming in?  I hope it's easier to follow than Primer was.

33:58  Is Locke going to pull a Cheney and shoot this kid-cop (and/or cop-kid) in the face?

39:27  The first appearance of two new characters that we've never seen before, with no explanation!  Hooray!  Or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment