Monday, July 23, 2012

S3E02 - "The Glass Ballerina"

Okay, that last episode was all well and good, but it was "A Tale of TWO Cities," and we didn't see anything about the people left on the other side of the island.  Come on, Abrams, gimme some Sayid, some Locke! 

02:29  Hooray, it's Sayid!

05:08  Who is this bitchy blonde?  Just some late 19th century prostitute.

10:12  Uh oh, Sun's dad caught her in flagrante dilecto.  (That means "buck nekkid").

11:20  Sawyer gets more awesome second by second.

11:46  Not to nitpick, but "I'm not doing anything until I see Jack" isn't even a question.

12:35  Uh oh, Jin.  You're gonna have to kill the man who was sexing up your wife.

14:54  Sayid, you may just be making the first bad decision you've made since you got stranded on this island.

Sorry, second bad decision.
18:37  I like it when Sayid makes plans. 

20:07  Deliver de message, de sooner de bessage.


22:46  I would say that's a "Yes," Jin can, in fact, handle an automatic handgun.

24:39  Hey!  No smooching!  Thwack!

25:14  Damn, Juliet, you're kind of a heartless bitch, now, aren't you?

26:36  Uh oh, Otter invasion.

An otter-ly adorable invasion.
28:50  Well I did not see that coming.  And neither did Jin, otherwise he would have moved his fucking car. 

30:29  Please shoot her, Sun.  Please.  Do it.

30:54  Thanks, Sun!

32:11  "Juboh" or whatever must be Korean for "Marco!"

36:50  Strawberries and fish biscuits don't really go together, though, do they?

37:04  McCoughnadickname:  "Shortcake."

39:11  Lived on the island all his life?  So the Others were there before the Dharma Initiative?  Or!  The Dharma Initiative was only made public 16-20 years ago.

40:53  Christopher Reeve passed away?!  But seriously, the not believing the Red Sox winning the World Series thing is the obvious joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment