Monday, July 2, 2012

S2E13 - "The Long Con"

I bet you probably expect me to make some joke about the "long con" and compare it to other long things or something similar.  Not going to do it, people, I ain't here for cheap laughs!   

Testicles.

01:56  Locke claims he didn't destroy the statues 'cause he's superstitious.  I think my explanation was more accurate.

04:15  "Are you threatening me?"



07:10  Joke's on Sawyer:  I happen to know that that woman is a prostitute in turn-of-the-century South Dakota.

09:15  Sayid must not be a Nillson fan.



15:02  McCoughnadickname:  "Sheena." 

This Sheena.  I assume.

And not this Sheena.  I like this one better, though, to be honest.
 15:22  Obviously Ana Lucia fake-kidnapped Sun to start the uprising.  FALSE FLAG OPERATION RON PAUL 2012

15:49  I'm always 30 seconds ahead of Sawyer.

16:06  McCoughnadickname:  "Dimples."

21:27  Ana Lucia and Kate need to box.  Girlfight!

22:06  This episode's called "The Long Con," so I'm thinking Sawyer knew this woman wasn't going to fall for the originalcon all along, and is pulling a long con on her.

24:30  McCoughnadickname (Special Racist Edition):  "Tokyo Rose."

26:41  Called it!  Boosh!

27:33  Doesn't she already know who and what Sawyer is?  What else about him is so abhorrent that it would make her hate him?

30:26  Hey, they actually mentioned Michael!

30:40  Well, someone found the guns.

32:27  I wonder how this one's gonna play out.  Sawyer taking a turn for the dickest.  For once, he's more of a jackass than. . . Jack.

38:28  More like Duke Smellington, am I right?   But seriously, Glen Miller is white as shit.  They're receiving a station from somewhere east of the Mississippi though, judging by the call letters. 

40:33  Dang, Charlie's got a hard-on for Locke.  And, oh snap, Charlie was the head-bagger!  What a dick-face. My whole world is crashing down, people!

42:02  It was a con within a con within a con!  Conception!  Er, wait. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment