03:19 A piano on the beach? God I hope I don't see Harvey Keitel's penis.
06:09 Hey, I'd be jealous of Locke too. He's got the sexy bald thing going on, and a few episodes ago he totally got laid by Peg Bundy.
11:56 These religious hallucinations are kind of freaking me out.
13:48 McCoughnadickname: "Jethro." I don't get that one. Maybe the long curly hair reminds Sawyer of Ian Anderson. And don't forget, Jethro Tull was originally on - you guessed it - Island Records.
15:26 Charlie, you lyin' bastard.
16:45 YOU ALL EVERYBODY!
21:31 I guess the question really is whether or not Charlie's back on the smack. I can't decide.
25:57 Nice ballad, Charlie Underbite.
31:59 Charlie, don't go around stealin' babies, okay?
36:00 Damn, Locke, punching the face of a hobbit!
40:36 No sound, cheesy music, slow motion. Who cares.
41:06 Joke's on her - Australians don't go to heaven.
41:27 And why is Locke saving the heroin? Why doesn't he just dump it into the ocean? Answer: In case they need another goddamn macguffin later on in the series.
Once again, I'm not pleased with my commentary this episode. So, uh . . . here.
| I'm all wet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment