Monday, July 2, 2012

S2E11 - "The Hunting Party"

First, I finally found that picture of Sayid on TV in the army recruitment office last episode.  So there it is.

And Kate still doesn't have freckles.
03:56  Uh oh, Michael's gone crazy.

06:19  Banana!




08:24  Sawyer's got a one-liner for everything, man. 

10:57  Hey look it's Julie Boring again.

15:07  Michael went commando?  What does his underwear situation have to do with anything? 

21:51  McCoughnadickname:  "Daniel Boone."

26:07  Ooh, now who is THIS motherfucker with the Grizzly Adams beard?

26:45  Someone with bullet-bending powers, apparently.

27:36  Way to get your nasty fingerprints all over the record, Underbite.

30:48  That's a lot of goddamn Otters.

31:33  Alex!  Rousseau wanted Alex back.  See, I catch these things.  I am a good watchener.

33:23  McCoughnadickname:  "Zeke"

42:09  Train an army, you say?  Well then, choo choo!

Okay I realize this update kind of sucked, so, to make up for it, and as a personal favor to my buddy Erin, here's a random shot of Michelle Rodriguez.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment