Monday, July 2, 2012

S2E14 - "One of Them"

For the record, my plan is to at least get to episode 17 before my trip.  My buddy Brad said that episode is bad-ass, and he knows bad-ass.  Well, sometimes. I mean, he likes Pinback and thinks Lebron's a Judas.  But on the other hand . . . uh . .  he has a beard.  So there's that.

02:49  Man, these graphics are straight out of Call of Duty . . . unfortunately, this is supposed to be a television show.

04:32  I'm curious as to where all these goddamn tarps came from.  I admit I've only been on planes a few times, but I only saw two, maybe three tarps tops.  (Three tarps tops!)

05:44 It's the return of Rousseau no, no wait a minute, he's kidding - she didn't just say what I think she did, did she?

10:06  McCoughnadickname:  "Re-run."  Which is what he calls Hurley when he finds him dipping chee-tohs in an industrial sized jar of ranch dressing.

11:35  Is that Michael?  I figured they'd just let him disappear. 

12:03  Oh, no, it's just some other dude.  Henry Gale.  I've seen his face before.  I'm going to assume he's a Bad Guy - but I thought the same about Locke, so who knows.

12:55  SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!  AND YOU'RE TO oh that was just a lung, at most.

14:33  What the fuck is the Kurgan doing in Baghdad?!

19:13  McCoughnadickname:  "Bar-Bar"?  Does he mean Babar, the big grey elephant?  That makes more sense, since Hurley's, you know, a fatty.

19:19  Ha!  Hurley corrects him, and he responds with McCoughnadickname:  "Ammo"?  Hambone?  I keep rewinding and I still can't figure it out.

19:40  Oh snap, Hurley's like "I may be fat but at least I'm sexy!"

25:05  Oh, you done it now.  You done pissed off Sayid.  Not smart, Commanding Officer.

31:19  Don't squish it, Sawyer!

31:52  Sawyer, I said not to squish it.

32:44  This is totally turning into Dicks on an Island again.

35:30  Oh great, now Sayid's losing his shit.

37:08  Please oh please let Locke punch Jack in his fucking face.

38:36  Okay, what was that wack-ass hieroglyphics shit?

38:54  Goddammit, that look he gave Sayid.  Is he an Otter?  He's an otter, right?  Shit.

41:23  Who'da thunk Mr. Krabs spoke Arabic?

No comments:

Post a Comment