Friday, June 29, 2012

S2E05 - ". . . And Found"

GET IT!  LOST AND FOUND!  OH THE JOKES.

04:55  Was Jin talking in his sleep?  Or just being all mopey?

10:07  Okay, Michelle, don't be a bitch before you know what's up.  As for you, Jin.  Damn right, "fish"!

13:48  Mister Echo?  What does that mean?  een?    een?



14:59  McCoughnadickname:  "Chewie".  What? 

15:10  Oh damn, Jin punched Adebisi right in the face!

17:58  I like how Sun's mom's hair matches her jacket.  Her floral, primarily lavender-colored jacket.

20:47  Motherfucker just got knocked down by a goddamn boar.  Aaaaand, found a dead body, it looks like.

27:03  I don't really give a shit about Sun and Jin's path to marriage.  I'd rather find out if the dog pooped out the ring yet.

39:44  Hmm, I guess no dog poop digging this episode.  Maybe in the season finale!

41:15  Soundtrack out, cheesy music up, long shot of the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment