Wednesday, June 27, 2012

S2E04 - "Everybody Hates Hugo"


Isn't it about time for an episode titled "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll" or "Rhiannon" or something?  Instead we get one named after either "Everybody Hates Chris" (which wasn't a bad show), or "Everybody Loves Raymond" (which is my friend Brad's favorite show in the world.)  Hey, remember Hugo's House of Horrors?  That game was the shit when I was a kid.  I even paid the registration fee, and got a nice letter from the game's author.  It came on a 5 1/4" disk, that's how long ago this was.  But enough of this shareware talk, let's eat some hatch food.

00:58  Some nice reggae going on here. 

01:34  Hurley you fat bitch, quit being a stereotype.

01:52  Uh, what the hell is going on here.  Oh, some sort of bizarre food hallucination.

03:59  McCoughnadickname:  "Rambina."  That's a diminutive feminine suffix, instead of merely a feminine suffix.  It should be simply "Ramba."

08:40  Don't lie to the baby, man.

09:07  Hey, the black lady's back!  I forget her name.  (Oh, it's Rose.)  Her husband was in the back of the plane, which makes me wonder. . . is she married to Adebisi?

11:38  Dang, Claire lost that baby weight pretty quick.  Good for you, Aussie.  Now if we could just do something about that voice.

14:31  Oh shit, Hugo works with The New Guy.

15:50  "Dude I quit."  What a lame way of quitting.  He should have gone all Half-Baked on that guy.



 17:47  You can't say "sodding" on television!  (There's a great Monty Python bit that would fit perfectly here, but I can't find it on Youtube.  You'll just have to use your imagination.)

19:36  God I love Michelle Rodriguez.

23:27  YOU ALL EVERYBODY!

32:56  "Cluck You" is the best they could do?   At least they could have arranged the gnomes into the shape of a penis or something.

38:12  It's a food party on the beach, people!  They really should have just had one big awesome food fight. 

38:30  But here's the no-sound, slow-motion, cheesy music episode ending. 

40:55  That's totally the principal from Growing Pains, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment