02:58 Again with the repeating footage from last week's episode.
03:53 Katey Sagal! Peg motherfucking Bundy, in anger management.
07:15 Aww man, they shot up his Commodore.
10:55 Every coffee place in this damn show uses the same cup distributor as the OLCH, apparently.
14:03 So the dog just came back on his own? Well, I guess Sayid said he would.
15:52 Holy shit that is Adebisi. You do not want to fuck with that motherfucker. But wait, where's his hat?
16:22 And, shit, Michelle Rodriguez again! I am digging this episode, people.
17:37 Movie time! I like the moog soundtrack.
20:32 1980. That wasn't 16 years before the show takes place, it was only 15. So that film must have been made about a year after the French people arrived. I'm not obsessive enough to go back and check the dates, but I'm going to assume this was also around the time the Frenchies started getting sick. So is the computer preventing another outbreak of whatever this disease is? The question is: Why isn't this button-pressing shit automated?
25:11 McCoughnadickname: "Shaft." Kind of racist, I think.
26:54 That was "My fillings hurt," not "feelings." Just so you know.
33:53 Yes, Michelle. Kick some ass. OH! A setup! Beautiful. B E A U T I F U L. Michelle Rodriguez and Adebisi make a great fucking team.
37:03 I want one of them Dharma jumpsuits. But with the Dharma logo replaced with a picture of a kittycat.
38:00 Four minutes. Hurry it up, hacker.
40:15 I loved that look on Sayid's face like "There's some shit going on between those two that I don't think I want to know about."
No comments:
Post a Comment