Tuesday, June 26, 2012

S2E02 - "Adrift"

I've got nothing really to say about this season so far, or the last episode, or anything.  Not even any jokes about the episode title!  The only thing I could think of was this:



06:05  Great, more on Michael's backstory.  I really don't give a shit about his custody battle.  I'd rather see more hatch mysteries or even Hurley's bling or something.  Anything but more of Michael whining about his damn kid.  Shoot him in the back and plop him in a wheelchair, goddammit.

8:41  Dharma Initiative logo has some nice I Ching trigrams.  I'd look them up, see what they mean, but I'm not an obsessive nerd, I'm just some guy talking shit on the internet.

9:30  "Are you him?"  Well, he's an him, I guess. . . .

10:46  Shark attack!  I bet Jin's gonna pop up from underwater and wrestle that shark, kill it with his two bare hands.

14:19  This lawyer's kind of a bitch.

16:01  "You got a band-aid?"  Nice.

18:46  "Box Man."

19:18  A good 15% of this episode so far is just clips from last episode.  Must have spent the entire season's budget on that CGI owl.

21:20  I knew that other boat was from the island.  So does McCoughnadick.

27:04  Hey, that's a lotta food.  I like how one box just says "LEGUMES"!  That could mean nearly anything!  Is it black-eyed peas?  Pinto beans?  Fuckin' peanuts?  Who knows!  And you have to pry open the crate with a goddamn crowbar to find out!




27:43  I've never heard of these "Apollo" bars.  And I know my fucking chocolate.

29:32  All this talk from Desmond and Rousseau about sickness.  You think he thought there was a zombie apocalypse going on, or what?

33:38  I'm making my own kind of music.  Out of farts.

36:50  It's a stuffed polar bear!  Oh, thematic continuity!

39:49  You see, it's about the importance of letting go sometimes!  MORAL OF THE STORY, PEOPLE

41:28  Those aren't otters at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment