Tuesday, June 26, 2012

S2E01 - "Man of Science, Man of Faith"

Okay, people, here we go, round two!

00:49  Someone's typing on an old Commodore and listening to hip hop 12 inches, apparently.  I'm assuming this is to show us that they've been here for sixteen years or so.  I also notice one of those DHARMA logos that I've seen around - one of the almost-spoilers that you kind of can't avoid at this point.

01:35  Why does he have a Mama Cass record in a 12" single sleeve?   idiot.

05:48  Don't tell Locke what he can't do!

08:39  The dog's going to get eated up.  I hope.

11:22  Walt's got a pretty good disappearing act going on there.

19:20  Don't make promises your ass can't keep, Jack-o.

23:30  The secret:  "Your fly's undone."

28:05  Man, I bet Locke's hands are all fucked up now.

32:21  "Self-flagellation" is not another term for masturbation.  I mean, I guess it could be, but only if you're doing something very wrong.  Or very right.

35:48  Nice tags.  I guess the hatch is occupied by a B-Boy circa 1982.  It would explain the 12-inch sleeve I saw earlier.


36:37  Never has Mama Cass been so scary.

36:57  Geodesic dome?  So . . . Buckminster Fuller lives down there?

40:37  Wiggle your big toe.

41:37  I recognize the accent.  The dude in the hatch is Desmond from the stadium.  Either that or Billy Connolly.

Oothas!

No comments:

Post a Comment