Friday, June 29, 2012

S2E06 - "Abandoned"

Okay, I know that Titus Welliver shows up at some point, and I hope it's soon, because hearing his voice intone "Previously, on Lost," at the beginning of each episode is just making me hungry for a turn-of-the-century Pinkerton man with a penchant for slashing prostitutes' throats.  
 
04:58  The sexual tension between Sawyer and Michael is pretty damn palpable.

06:57  Goddammit, soaking wet Walt, quit making the annoying blonde shriek like a banshee.

12:15  Maybe they'll have to chop off Sawyer's arm.  It'd be great since we didn't get to see Boone get an amputation.

14:39  Locke's teaching Claire how to make a baby burrito.

15:37  Oh no, now Locke found out Charlie's got a statue full of heroin.  Fight!  Fight!  Fight!

23:28  They're smart and they're animals?  Goddamn elephants!

29:51  Aw snap, Locke just called him a heroin addict.

31:21  Mike and Sawyer are gonna smooch, I just know it.

35:19  They lost Cindy.  I don't really care though; who the fuck is Cindy?

39:31  Shannon's not crying.  It's just raining on her face.

40:47  "Walt!"  "Shannon!"  "Rocky!"  Bang!

41:16  Well I didn't expect her to get gut-shot.  By Michelle Rodriguez.  Way to go, Queen Bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment