Sunday, June 24, 2012

S1E22 - "Born to Run"

Oh, hey, another episode named after an overrated classic rock song.  I wonder if anyone's going to wrap their legs around some velvet rims and strap their hands across someone else's engines or some other melodramatic bullshit like that.

04:04  Monsoon season is bad.  Write that down.  This will be on the test.

07:26  Ah, so Kate has a thing for doctors.

10:22  McCoughnadickname:  "Mickey".

11:24  McCoughnadickname:  "Puddin'".  He also pronounced "asterisk" "asterik," which is dumb.

14:06  Locke just politely told Jack where to stick it.

20:11  OH WAY TO GO HURLEY SPILLING KATE'S SECRETS EVERYWHERE

20:44  "I shall sing to you the song of the Hobbit people."

22:20  Aww, Jack, you hurt her poor wittle feewings.

25:19  They're totally gonna make out.

27:20  Walt's got the Shining!

31:53  Dang that woman is totally scared of her daughter.

33:04  Okay, so the cop shot Tom.  Saw that coming.

34:57  Here's something for the LOST drinking game:  Every time Kate has a lock of hair in her stupid face, pound that shit.  You'll end up with alcohol poisoning before the first commercial break.

36:40  Ah, so Sun was the one who poisoned Michael.  Makes sense, she's the natural herbal remedy lady.  Good writing there, boys.

40:23  Look at little Walt, 'fessin' up to his daddy.  Nice one, Walt. 

I know you probably expected me to post a video of "Born to Run" here, but I could not in good conscience do so.  I looked at a few videos of Springsteen tunes I actually like, but that smug look on his face just sickened me.  So here's a video of a cat farting:

No comments:

Post a Comment